- You cannot add "ARTIFACT PLANTER 02" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
BRUTALIST 06 [Ø11,2cm | H15cm]
ARCHITECTURAL COLLECTION: BRUTALIST
As a part of our new exploration, we muse over the astonishing architectural gift that is Brutalism. One of the many things that spoke to us from this style is how Brutalism stays minimal, maximizing function but without compromising the expressions of the artist. As a vessel for plants, we pay a lot of attention to balancing both decorative and functional values in our planters.
All planters are thoughtfully handcrafted by our Indonesian potters and exclusively produced to complement the plants’ beauty (not to dominate them). They are limited in stocks. Natural variation in planter appearance may occur.
Disclaimer: Due to glazing characteristics, the lighting affects how colors appear in these pictures. Please refer to the last slide to see the closest representation of the actual color.
Made by Taman Hayat.
Out of stock
They are ready to ship within 3-5 working days. You will receive a shipping notification email once it is shipped.
Be reminded that each planter is built by hand. Sometimes unexpected results such as uneven glazes or cracks might occur, but that’s the beauty of handbuilt pottery! We love it that way. It will not be considered defective if it does not affect the pot’s overall function. Nevertheless, if we find minor abnormalities on the planter you purchase, we will send the pictures before delivery to ensure you also like the pot as much as we like it.
For further detailed shipping and return information, go to our FAQ page.
- For every minimum purchase of 500,000, you will get one sticker. Applicable in multiples.
- Once completed, return this loyalty card to Taman Hayat to be validated (e-mail us for a complete address) and you will get a shopping voucher worth 250,000.
- If after validation and you want to keep your loyalty card, please inform us via e-mail, then we will send it back to your address.
- For more information, go to www.tamanhayat.com/faq.